- 5-min Documercial or Infomercial
- 3 TV Commercials (2-min, 60-seconds, 30-seconds)
- DVD for corporate / promotion use
- Digital versions for podcasting, webcasting and VOD
- Complete scripting
- Shooting on locations approved by client or on a state-of-the-art HD sound stage / news set in Hollywood, CA
- Director and Producer Fees
Level III NATIONAL MEDIA PACKAGE
LEVEL III – INFOMERCIAL PACKAGE
Includes all the features of the Level II Campaign Package with the addition of a national broadcast quality 5-min infomercial or documercial (client’s choice) and more months of media NATIONWIDE.
- Fully accredited on-camera news reporters and Emmy-winning news anchors
- Production Insurance, TVA’s local Location and Travel expenses and Per Diem
- Voice-over narration
- Unlimited stock footage from in-house library (27 years of archived production footage)
- Complete Post Production / Editing with Graphics, Digital Editing, Music, Broadcast Mastering…
- All overhead and administrative expenses
NATIONAL MEDIA PLACEMENTS
Your productions will air over 15,000 times in Nielsen-ranked DMAs via national and local cable, satellite and broadcast channels to an accumulated total of over 100 million households. A customized National Media Plan will be created and presented for your approval.
Our goal is to learn as much about you, your products, services or cause; as well as your goals and expectations to ensure our partnership thrives and the program’s success is maximized. To ensure a successful launch we will work closely with you in developing all elements of the campaign including Product Offer (CTA-Call to Action), Creatives and of course, the Media Plan.
Feel free to come meet with us, take a VIP studio tour; see samples of our work, the awards we’ve won and letters on the walls from happy clients; and share your specific goals. If you can’t make it, not to worry – most of our clients are out of state or country so we often never even meet them until shoot day. We have crews in every major city worldwide and a very easy and streamlined process for obtaining approvals on scripts, finished productions, media plans, etc. You’ll feel like we’re right next door!